X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just For Laughs...

Oh What a wonderful world!

So woke up last tuesday and got ready for my second opthamologist appointment armed with my designer handbag full of 'goodies' and long wool coat as its blummin freezin outside. So hop onto the local bus and sit down trying not to worry, then next minute some dude comes and decides to sit down next to me with his earplugs in listening to some eminem, singing away etc...

Guy: 'Hey, check out ma cool nikies man, and ma new iphone4! So where r u goin?'

Me: 'Hi, errm... just to visit a friend. Oh and Hey.....check out my new state of the art sophisticated moisture chamber glasses!!'

Guy: 'Hey man you a trekkie? Cos I saw them on star trek and they iz soooo coooool!!!'

Me: 'Haha, you could say that...'

Couldnt stop giggling even at the waiting room after that encounter, and was sat in a room full of mainly retirees who seemed to all stare in my direction wondering what a nice young woman like me was doing at an eye hospital. One woman whispered to her hubby: 'Is she one of the doctors?', her hubby replied: 'I dont think so hunnie, probably here with her grandparents!' I replied: 'Errm, no. Actually I'm here with my sugar daddy!! *Wink!*'

-Haha that gave them something to gossip about until it was my turn to see the opth!

You rock, Jenn. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
    X