This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandy

Just want to say we're praying for the storm impact to be less than expected and especially hope all our beloved DEZ members will be safe and not sustain any significant damage. We lived near Tampa during those two intensive hurricane seasons of 2004 and 2005 and I will never forget that even though none of the storms hit our area hard.

Stay safe & well everyone!!!
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

From your lips to God's ear, Rebecca-
    Last year our small town here in PA was pretty much wrecked by Irene and Lee. I'm really stressed today as the rain pours down and the wind whips around the homes in my community. Last year my home was spared-but many around me suffered greatly. We had National Guard and FEMA here for monthes after. I really don't know how we're going to get thru this again. We have extra water, batteries etc and are just hoping for the best. It's just very wearying.
    Claire

Comment

((((Claire))))

I'm sorry! I totally get the wearying part. And the stress and heartache when those around you have been hit hard. Sigh!! Special prayers that you get nothing worse than a lot of nasty weather this time!!!
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Claire... let us know when you get a chance how you are.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
        X