positive and motivation comment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• positive and motivation comment?

this may seem "stupid" or not so interesting...but i fink dat it would have been nice if there's a post here whereby we all put positive or motivational comments so as to motivate us to live/cope/fight with dryeye and make our days more bright with these comments =P
    If I have to choose between being happy and sad, I''ll choose being happy....... and you?... so.... stop choosing being unhappy (yeah its hard but....)....stop depressing........ live!!!

Originally posted by Mikastef
    put positive or motivational comments so as to motivate us to live/cope/fight with dryeye and make our days more bright with these comments
    Live, cope, and fight is a good summary of what people with dry eye must do. I have learned that I must live to the fullest extent possible as much as possible (especially on my "good" days). I must cope to the best of my ability on my "not so good" days and I must fight to not let dry eye bring me too far down on my "bad" days.

Also, I am channelling more of my energy towards hope and prosperity instead of worry and anxiety. I have learned that this does not have to be an absolute process. It's better to realize that there will be some worry and anxiety at times, but the overwhelming energy of my body and mind should be/could be spent on hope and prosperity.

Happy holidays to all!

Comment

hey...well i have some quotes if i might say, to motivate some people here with d.e

I once read a quote coming from MOHAMED ALI....NOT the prophet but the champion boxer....he said
      SUFFER NOW AND LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AS A CHAMPION....
      well it could apply to us.......even tho we won't become boxing champions, it might relate to the fact that, we must suffer to live happily thereafter or to achieve dreams beneath our heart....
      If I have to choose between being happy and sad, I''ll choose being happy....... and you?... so.... stop choosing being unhappy (yeah its hard but....)....stop depressing........ live!!!

Comment

i recently started to read the bible .....for finding a road in this dark path road....well i found some interesting things....
        tho people who are suffering doesn't believe in god or may think dat topics about god is crap, i personally think that, they are wrong...
        i have myself not believe in god bcoz of this D.E but I think it is indispensable to believe in something to continue to live (and suffer) AND to believe in god.....
        also, we must not believe in god JUST to cure us but we must believe with our heart...i have found some phrases coming from the bible:.....(but my bible is in french so i will not translat accuratelty)

mathieu 9.29
        "then Jesus touched their eyes and said "thy it be done ACCORDINGLY TO YOUR FAITH"!...

mathieu14.31
        "how your faith is small, why have you doubted?"

from another book i have found that
        "whatever happens NEVER fall into negative thinking or panic because the ill person need positive thinking to be cure and NOT negative ones..."

"people who wants to be cure to really be cure and to live NEVER gets cure.......those who want to enjoy life tho their ill, and have an objective and positive thinking always succeed.."

"remember that god give according to your level of faith..."

from a pdf file coming from a weblink from Jennifer L. Hollis
        "god always heal but not always cure"
        She emphasized
        the relationship between faith and healing,saying that even Jesus could not heal when people
        did not have faith...

well i feel it was important to mention all this because to live/cope/fight with dryeye we must NOT only apply exterior treatment(artificial tears) and interior treatment(medication or vitamins) but also spiritual treatment...(positive thinking and gods).....after all "union fait la force" ....and also....hope is all wat makes us live...if we didn't have hope, hope for a better work, hope for a family, hope for children, hope for the futur of the children and so on, why do we live?..
        hope is wat makes us live.....and BELIEVE is wat makes hopes lives
        Last edited by Mika; 28-Dec-2006, 00:32. Reason: mistyped and adding some comments

Comment

i may not always successfully cope with d.e but i struggle quite well most of the times, by thinking about these things i mentioned to u above....
          but i also fall very deep quite sometimes, and takes time to stand up again...

some other things i may add up is that...never give up trying to cure...
          if my memory serves me well, bethoven was deaf when he started to create melodies.........(but i may be wrong.....i dont remember where i've got that info)...
          but one thing which is true is dat, edgar davids has an ill eyes and he successfully became one of the greatest football midfielder of all times (by wearing google)

Comment

Mikastef,

I appreciate your insights. I do believe we need spiritual healing and faith as well as physiological treatment. It's the only way to make sense of the suffering we experience.

Your translations were perfect. Thank you for sharing.

Diana
            Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Working...
            X