No announcement yet.

Sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My subscription to this thread must have elapsed, so I was not notified that there were additional replies to this thread.

To Diana. Hello friend! It is good to hear from you. Thanks you for the words of encouragement. I am feeling stronger lately and found myself better able to cope with my situation. I am doing everything I think is wise for my overall health because I know I owe it to myself to do everything I can. Thank-you for your support and reaching out to me. Since originally initiating this thread, I am doing better and have not seen the tears since, which is such a great relief. They will probably come again, but I know I will be stronger then and I know where to turn when I am struggling.

With regards to my monitor at work, yes, I keep it as low as physically possible. I read this suggestion on another dry eye site and try to keep myself above it as much as possible. This helps, to a degree, but some times when you're dry you're dry, and when that vent is blowing - it's blowing.

IndRep. Hello and thank-you for your sincere words of encouragement and support. I hope one day I will be able to inspire others as your wife has. You have a very strong companion and are very lucky. I am working on becoming stronger and drawing on my inner strength to cope and slowly overcome my ailments as best I can, one day at a time. I must keep a healthy, optimistic perpsective and realize that although I struggle with DES and digestive issues/IBS, there are others in this world that do not have even a fraction of what I have, and I find myself realizing this more and more as each day goes on, and I am becoming more humble, and pleased that I am making this positive change. Thank-you again for your kind words. I will reflect on this thread often when I find myself dealing once again with tough, seemingly unbearable times.

Take care everyone,
    Jason

"We should not be looking for answers to the diseases we suffer from today, but why many peoples in the world don't get them at all."

Comment

Working...
    X