This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain in only my left eye why????

I seem to only have pain in my left eye with a more drying feeling even though it waters. I have plugs in all 4 ducts and they water and I am wiping my eyes quite a bit. I guess that do bother me as much as the pain. I tried a bandage lens and it might have helped a bit. The doctor told me I make more of the reflex tears then the tears that are to coat the eye. I don't know anymore. Does anyone have an answer for the pain. The doctor believes me and that is why he went with the bandage lens. I guess I will give the bandage lens another try he said it would help the cornea from drying out so fast. You wear them for a week even at night. I don't like wearing them at night. But after I took my bandage lens out after the first week it felt sooo dry and I could feel the pain again. My right eye gets dry but no pain. I just wish I could get that pain to go away. Let me know of any ideas?

Thanks

Originally posted by angt View Post
    I seem to only have pain in my left eye with a more drying feeling even though it waters. I have plugs in all 4 ducts and they water and I am wiping my eyes quite a bit. I guess that do bother me as much as the pain. I tried a bandage lens and it might have helped a bit. The doctor told me I make more of the reflex tears then the tears that are to coat the eye. I don't know anymore. Does anyone have an answer for the pain. The doctor believes me and that is why he went with the bandage lens. I guess I will give the bandage lens another try he said it would help the cornea from drying out so fast. You wear them for a week even at night. I don't like wearing them at night. But after I took my bandage lens out after the first week it felt sooo dry and I could feel the pain again. My right eye gets dry but no pain. I just wish I could get that pain to go away. Let me know of any ideas?

Thanks
    Hi Angt,

I also only have pain in one eye, my right eye. My left eye experiences dryness from time to time, but my right eye has the serious issues.

I can't answer your question as to why. I guess that's just the way it works sometimes...

I'm sure people around here can help you but we need to know more info. Have you been to a doctor? Have you received a diagnosis? What methods are you trying to improve your condition besides the bandage lens? When did you start experiencing symptoms?

Etc. etc....

Feel free to PM me.

Comment

Working...
    X