Taking advil for eye pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking advil for eye pain

For whatever reason I have been taking advil for quite sometime, i always wake up stuffed up, and my eyes tend to be sore, the advil helps with the pain and the stuffiness.

Now I have stopped using it for a few days to see if it would help with dry eyes, but have not seen any results, if anything I believe it helps, especially with eye pain.

But I am wondering if someone has advice if I should stay off it, especially suffering from dry eyes I heard it can dry out eyes, sometimes though it just helps so much with soreness, I believe its helping. And when I did not take it for a few days, I didnt notice my eyes were anybetter then when I did take it.

I believe the majority 90% of my eye pain and redness comes from extensive computer use, but I have not found out anyway to help it and I have to use computers, so I would like to think maybe staying off advil would help with dryness.

Advil does not cause dry eyes. Advil reduces inflammation and is an analgesic. It probably enables you to do the things that aggravate dry eye. You should also work on managing the dry eye as well as the pain it causes.

Comment

Working...
    X