Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My right eyeball is aching...Anyone else?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had dry eyes for 2 1/2 years, but I am new to this forum. I hope you are able to find a good, knowledgeable doctor. I am sure it will help a lot. I agree with you that if you don't feel good your eyes seem to feel worse.

Comment

2 1/2 years too long. I just got the name of a doc who is pretty close to me. I'll for sure go see him, just gotta figure out when.

Comment

The sooner you go see him, the sooner you can start on some meds that will hopefully help with your dry eyes. I googled CFS/ME, sounds exhausting. If your eyes are really bothering you, you might want to try some of the OTC stuff that everyone else here uses until you can see the doctor. Yes a chat room would be cool.

Good luck.

Comment

Right, but I have other things I have to take care of first. I have to plan things ahead of time cuz of limited energy. He's on my list though. Since I'm not completely miserable and not much pain, I don't think it's urgent, otherwise I would.

I'm using various preservative free eye drops, unisol and I ordered some goggles/glasses I should have Thursday I think.

Same to you. Keep you posted. Yah chat room!

Comment

Hi Mew, did you check Dr Carver's website? It'll tell you all about his practice. Here's the link in case you haven't seen it yet: http://www.fountainvalleyoptometrist.com/services

Comment

Hi Magoo. yes I did check out his site. I know exactly where he is, just a couple miles up the freeway from me.

I'm going to get my goggles, omega 3 and see how it goes since I'm not too bad if I'm not on the computer, then check him out. There is one guy under my insurance who says he treats dry eye on his website but i want to check him out more before I waste my time getting a referral. Money is an issue right now but I know making sure my eyes are ok is also a priority so I just gotta figure a few things out.

But again, thanks so much for his name.

Comment

Working...
              X