Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Started to develop aching eyes ..is this normal ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started to develop aching eyes ..is this normal ?

In the last week I have had an ache in my eyes but more in the right one , it's almost like a pressured feeling maybe similar to a migraine and eyestrain and it causes me mild headaches.

Do you think it's the more swollen right upper eyelid that's causing the pressure and aching feeling

Also I'm wondering if it's my blink intensive tears thats causing this as it started around the time I started using blink drops.

Damn blepharitis and MGD is bringing new symptoms as the days go buy
    "Only the body can heal itself, and all healing must come from within your body."

Have you had your intra ocular pressure checked recently? I am one of those rare people that get that feeling when my IOP is high.
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Can my local optometrist perform this pressure test kitty ...thanks
      "Only the body can heal itself, and all healing must come from within your body."

Comment

I had a terrible problem with sensations of orbital aching/eyelid and peri-orbital oedema in one eye which turned out to be entirely due to a sinus infection, and quite independent of my aqueous deficiency and MGD. The pain and swelling disappeared within a week of taking anti-biotics. Pain from the sinus area can be 'referred' to other areas, causing headaches, eye and even tooth/jaw pain.

Comment

Originally posted by HYPERHEAD View Post
          Can my local optometrist perform this pressure test kitty ...thanks
          Yes, checking the IOP is a very important part of every eye exam.
          Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by y-gwair View Post
            I had a terrible problem with sensations of orbital aching/eyelid and peri-orbital oedema in one eye which turned out to be entirely due to a sinus infection, and quite independent of my aqueous deficiency and MGD. The pain and swelling disappeared within a week of taking anti-biotics. Pain from the sinus area can be 'referred' to other areas, causing headaches, eye and even tooth/jaw pain.
            What antibiotics were you given and for how long?

Comment

I believe that it is due to the swelling. My left eyelid is more swollen than my right one and the feeling of eyestrain as a result concerns only my left eye.

Comment

Working...
              X