Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which part of the Eye do you feel the most dry or get pain?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which part of the Eye do you feel the most dry or get pain?

Which part of the Eye, do you feel is the most dry area or you get the pain most? Everyone please answer.

1. Left side of the Eye
    2. Right side of the Eye
    3. Above the eye (Upper eye socket)
    4. Below the eye (Lower eye socket)
    5. Behind the eye

I am posting the poll here but not in the poll section since I believe most of the users are not visiting poll section.

Rebecca/Administrator,

If we can collect some statistics like these and send them to drug companies such as Allergan or Bausch and Lomb and/or doctors/researchers, it might be useful to them and ultimately help us. This might help them in proper research and development of new medicines or drops. Since the researchers might not have dry eye, they will not know everything about us and what we are going through. Any kind of statistics that we provide will be like a clinical trial on actual patients and it will be such a large sample to them ..... Just like Beta testing of a software/application before the final version is released (like Gmail or Chrome how we report our issues during beta testing ).

What do you think? Is this a good idea?

Thanks,
    Subashli
    Towards Left side of the eye
    18.18%
    Towards Right side of the eye
    18.18%
    Above the eye (upper eye socket)
    63.64%
    Below the eyes (lower eye socket)
    0%
    Behind the eyes
    0%
    Last edited by subashli; 05-May-2012, 09:21.

Well, I'll be first:

Upper eye socket for me.
    Cabut
    65yr.old male, Arizona resident.

Comment

lower.

anyone feels stoned and tired all the time? its annoying.

Comment

near nose part in both eyes
        Raw eating cures all deceases.
        whole body cure is eye cure
        FOOD (Natural, chemical free), Environment (air, water, noise), Relaxed Mind makes decease free

Comment

haha...the outer corners...wow..everyone is so different, maybe we should also state what we "think" is causing it, also...mine is left and right on eye...all depends which side???

The outer corners , sjorgrens
          Last edited by regina; 10-May-2012, 06:35. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Sorry, none of the above. Both eyes burn equally all over....Sjogren's

Comment

Lower white skin area including the Meibomian glands and eye-lid ridge. [No pain in eyes/ none]

When I wake up, I lay in bed 'listening to my eyes and from the signals received I can second guess what sort of day I am going to have'. On arising I scrape my eye-corners with my finger to scrape of some mucus, by squeezing it between two fingers I can determine a great deal, if it's soft like bread paste that means a good day, if it won't budge, is hard as a rock and looks like a small white pebble that means a bad day. I once asked my Doctor if any firm had ever published 'a mucus report', if looks could kill was his answer.

Comment

Upper and outer area. But when it is REALLY bad, it is also in the back of my eyes and it even gives me facial pain- like the nerve going down towards my ear and jawbone hurt badly. One doctor said it was an atypical trigeminal neuralgia thing. ???

Comment

Working...
                X