Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eye lid is inflating, sclera is becoming uneven/rough- Please Help!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye lid is inflating, sclera is becoming uneven/rough- Please Help!!!

Its been over 5 years for me with Dry Eyes now and I am 25 years old. Tough to handle especially in changing habits/living a lifestyle all young people would like to enjoy. I've reached a point where things were getting much better and I was able to use the computer for prolonged periods of time when a couple weeks back my left eye started to inflate. Got Vigamox Moxifloxacin as it was said that this maybe a sty which I used religiously along with a hot tea bag compress which seemed to have cleared up most of the swelling and got me back to normal.

However now, I feel as if my eye lids are both looking a little swollen (as if I was very tired/sleep deprived) and the ripples on the white portion (sclera) of my eyes (which were once smooth now seem to be have a rougher surface) are starting to increase in irritation and worry. I feel as if there is something stuck under my eye lid when it gets really uncomfortable and irritable.

Hot/cold compresses seem to be of temporary aid only. Looking to understand what is happening, if this has happened to you how did you coupe and any solutions or suggestions you may have.

Any and all advice is always appreciated.

Cheers,

my tear reproduction is also decreasing resulting in increased use of systane PF drops

Comment

What did your Dr. have to say about all this?

Comment

Working...
      X