This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornea neuralgia accident

I wanted to make a nice stew for my husband when he got home. I have not cooked in I don't know how long. I was cutting vegetables and when I got to the second to last one I cut my arm. I was looking away and turned. Does anybody else have that problem? You don't focus your eyes on what you are doing because of the pain. Does anybody have any suggestions? I find myself looking away from what I am doing.

I do notice that I can't chop things as quickly as I used to due to my need to fit frequent blinking into the chopping rhythm. I've caught myself trying to go too fast and noticed that I was chopping during a blink, having no idea where my fingers were in relation to the knife... one more reason why I'll never buy super sharp high quality knives haha ... just in case I slip up...

Hope you're ok Tanner!

Comment

Originally posted by SAAG View Post
      I do notice that I can't chop things as quickly as I used to due to my need to fit frequent blinking into the chopping rhythm. I've caught myself trying to go too fast and noticed that I was chopping during a blink, having no idea where my fingers were in relation to the knife... one more reason why I'll never buy super sharp high quality knives haha ... just in case I slip up...

Hope you're ok Tanner!
      That's the reason why I don't think of driving anymore. Ok, I don't have a car and never liked to drive anyway. But with my DES I feel like it would be dangerous. Even crossing streets walking I feel i'm more accident prone, at least in my bad days.

Comment

I'm the same way! I used to say that my head is in a constant fog, but I think it's my eyes don't focus/concentrate anymore. I've cut down on my driving to just a few times per week, and I try not to go far. And if I'm looking for something in the grocery store, I usually can't find it. For instance, I went to buy agar agar yesterday and asked someone to go with me... I just knew I wouldn't be able see it altho my vision is corrected to 20/20. I don't trust my eyes for anything anymore... and that can make for a lot of accidents and misses.

Comment

Working...
        X