Anyone else have...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else have...

....allergc conjunctivitis? I know this would normally be a slight irritant for most people, but having such a severe case (the worst my opthamologist has seen) as well as Dry Eye...sandpaper does not even begin to describe. Intense, gritting PAIN worse since spring came.

Yes I have it. During allergy season, I can't get through a day without Patanol. I share your misery.
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

I think dry eye makes allergies alot worse, because the tears dont wash the allergens away. I aparently have allergies, but i never had any problems with allergy eyes before i got dry eye and they are not itchy, but i think the combination now of the lids rubing on the cornea due to dry eye makes allergies seem worse..
      I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Working...
      X