Sharp Pain in Eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharp Pain in Eyes?

has anyone had a side effect of eye pain with dry eyes? I've never really had this problem before, but today, just shifting my eye gaze to the left, right, up, or down causes a sharp pain in my eyes, particularily in my right eye. I don't know if it is just a bad eye day or if this is something to be concerning about. its almost like a headache on my eyes... but not an ocular migrane- i have gotten those before and that causes my eye sight to go for a little while.
    -Amy

Originally posted by Amy09 View Post
    has anyone had a side effect of eye pain with dry eyes? I've never really had this problem before, but today, just shifting my eye gaze to the left, right, up, or down causes a sharp pain in my eyes, particularily in my right eye. I don't know if it is just a bad eye day or if this is something to be concerning about. its almost like a headache on my eyes... but not an ocular migrane- i have gotten those before and that causes my eye sight to go for a little while.
    Many people with DES have burning pain. IMO, pain with movement of your eyes is something you should discuss with your eye doctor. Give them a call.
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Working...
    X