Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neuroopthamologist?? Is an eval by one needed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which wileys did you get, i have ordered (INK), because they looked the smallest. I just dont like wearing glasses/sunglasses that are ti big for my face but i got some fro the flight etc, there isnt really any options of smaller stylish ones, its seems big ones or nothing.

Itsd a pain coz ive gotta get an rx in it which wont be cheap and i mite have to go down to -4, as they dont take -4.75, at a stretch -4.5
    I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

Hi Mary- Thanks for your post! I know, I have been resisting goggles because it felt like I would be giving in and accepting that this was going to be how it was forever. Now I am seeing them as a step in the recovery process and perhaps temporary
      Thank you for your concern!
      Sazy I got the Wileys that are for a womans face. I dont have a prescription so I just tried a few on and picked the ones that fit. They are transition (so clear and dorky most of the time) so they dont get dark enough in the sunlight but my sweet father gave me some $$ to buy a pair of darker ones. Are they supposed to help immediately? I noticed an increase in comfort level in both eyes but the left still burns a little (only at times) even with the goggles....but there are times I forget about my eyes (what a new concept!). I am a little shy about wearing them to work tomorrow and might chicken out and just wear regular sunglasses....

Comment

Working...
      X