X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling so dry and bummed again

Hi everyone,
    I thought I had been doing fairly okay, then I went away for the weekend and my eyes are so parched...........last night upon closer inspection, I literally had no tears inside the lower lid. I've been back on doxy 50mg per day, and feeling okay, which is why this really parched feeling really makes me sad.

Will there ever be a day in my life when I won't think about lasik ruined my eyes? I guess not so long as they hurt and I see starbursts at night ;(

I've been better mentally recently, but my goodness how the sadness and regret can rebound in an instant of eye pain.

Just a little rant...........feeling low on a Monday.

(((lboogie))) Hugs to you. I'm sorry that you're feeling your eyes. I've been waking to more sticking than I've had in a long time. This may be weird and no even true, but I feel like I can feel the parts of my cornea that are not sticking to the basement membrane. It is such an on-going battle.

I'm glad that you posted and reached out to the community here. It's really hard to live with this pain.

--Liz

Comment

I'm pretty bummed out myself this week

While I managed a great Friday night last weekend, first time since the Lasik 6months ago, I came crashing down the next couple days with plenty of extra eye pain.

I worry so much that I'll never be able to enjoy a good time with family and friends like I use to pre-lasik.

Comment

Optive

Have any of you Lasix induced dry eye people tried Optive Sensitive Preservative free drops. It even says on the box they are recommended for Lasik dryness. I feel like I have tried every OTC remedy there is and these actually seem to be the best... So far anyway. I'm knocking on my dry eyes I tried them because my Opthomologist gave me a sample. I had all but given up on OTC drops as all they were doing was draining my pocketbook. It's worth a try!!

Comment

Working...
        X