This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projecting your computer...

Well, this tip will only work at home. Unless you have a very flexible workplace!

I've only just discovered this but as someone who can only use a bright computer for couple of minutes it definitely helps. You'll need a bit of space and a projector...

I have my set up like this:

1) My projector is on a tripod behind me projecting down onto a board in front of me. The board is placed on the floor and leaned at an angle against the wall. The lower the board the more you're looking down. This is good as when you look down more of you eyes are covered by your eye lids.

2) The board should be Non reflective and not white. Mine is made of sanded mdf/hardboard. This means it's less reflective and less bright.

I also have a mac so I invert my screen so for example google is white on black as opposed to the normal black on white.

Hope this helps someone...

David2404: Very kind of you to post this, hopefully more technology will be developed as, sadly, more people get computer-related dry eye. LM has been recommended to use Blephasteam goggles for the computer. Computer use is unavoidable for exams these days. Very best wishes for your improvement.
    Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Working...
    X