This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improving lighting around the computer

I am happy to say my eyes are alot better now, I got a glare reduction screen which helped, however I still get some redness where as at work, no redness or irritation when using the computer.

I am convinced now the thing im lacking is the lighting, at work, the room is bright, they use florecent lights, everything is clear and bright, I do accounting for a college this summer 8 hours a day, so you can probably imagine what there like in an office, I come home, and my eyes are almost always clear and white.

At home the lights are dim. They cast shadows, and generally give off a less natural type of light, they are light bulbs I believe but in the ceiling, I think they are called pot lights, at my apartment they give off a similar light, but there just light bulbs, I can tell this lighting strains my eyes, at work I feel no pain, the lighting is clear.

Is there any suggestion on how I can improve this, without adding flourecent lights to my ceiling, we actually have one in the laundry room, I was joking I may have to take my laptop in there and do work. Can you purchase flourescent desk lamps?

I am also pretty sure its not the vents or anything else in the home, because if im not reading at home, my eyes are similar to work. The biggest difference comes trying to use the computer or read anything.
Working...
X