Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez all of this sounds so much like me.
    I actually wear computer glasses around a lot. They have no magnifcation and have a tint with em. Cost me about $100 aussie dollars but definately make meetings a whole lot more easier to attend when im not so conscious about my eyes.
    I had an interview a while ago on a really "bad day" and it was a mess. I was stressing more about my eye being red than concentrating on the job. The interviewer actually asked me what happened to my eye and i made up some excuse...i felt so rotten about doing that.
    I'm still pretty young as well and have tried everything almost. I sometimes get to a point where i think im happy to stay on some evil steroid drops to give me some sort of relief but i know there are adverse effects.
    I hate hot summer days at the moment cause day trips usually end up making me suffer for the next couple of days.
    Anyway i got a chip of my shoulder. Another day...hope its not too bad to the rest of you.

Comment

Hi,
      I think that moisture chamber is one of the options to account for at work no matter if you are using a cubicle or have your own office.
      All the best!

George

Comment

Hi all,
        I've had dry and red eyes for almost 10 years now. I've lost 3 boyfriends, due to my red eyes. now I'm mid 30s, working to support myself. I like my job, but my red eyes do disturb me most of the times, I feel isolated though I work intensively with other people... And it's difficult for me to get a promotion... Sometimes I feel extremely upset about myself... Will there be an end for the redness? Let's hope

Comment

Working...
        X