This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serum users

Finding a lab for serum drops isn't always easy and since this thread was started already:
    http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...ighlight=serum

I thought if everyone added their state/country and where they get their drops made (if the location isn't already listed, like Leiter's, etc), it would be helpful for people who need them if they have a willing doctor.

If you don't want to post, but are willing to share the name/location of your lab, PM (private message) me and I will put together a list to add to the post.

Lab for serum drops in BC Canada

Collection of serum drops was discontinued in Vancouver BC but was recently reinstated.

The collection site is LifeLabs #701 – 750 West Broadway, between the hours of 10:00 am and 2:00 pm.

You‘ll need the new serum requisition form, which has to be filled out by your doctor. PM me with your email address for a copy.

Comment

In Winnipeg, one can get the blood drawn at the Winnipeg Clinic lab (located downtown) and the pharmacy that prepares the drops is in the same building, Winnipeg Clinic Pharmacy. You need your doctor to fill out the lab requisition form, and the doctor also has to write a prescription for you to take to the pharmacy. There is a $25 fee to get your blood drawn each time at the lab, plus you pay whatever the pharmacy charges for the drops themselves.

Comment

I get mine at MEII in Boston. They are only allowed to draw 8 vials and make them 20% serum and the rest is saline. With 8 vials, I get plenty (a few extra bottles) for a three month supply but they can't or won't ship it anywhere. They tried various shippers but had problems. I would love to find a place closer than 3 hours away.

Comment

Working...
        X