Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood serum in New York

Hi:

Anyone out there heard of a place that does blood serum in New York or in the eastern coast ?I was informed that there is a place in Texas that does them but have to believe that there is a place closer than that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

K
    If life is a bowl of cherries, then why I am I stuck in the pits!

Are you looking for a doctor to prescribe it or a facility to process it, Kim? I would think if you have a prescribing doctor it is their job to come up with the latter?

There are many people in New York who use serum drops so I would think there is no lack of facilities there?
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Blood serum

My insurance changed so did my eye doctor. My new eye doctor is willing to prescribe blood serum, in fact he is aching to try it, but unfortunately I am the first patient he is going to try it on. He is not familiar with facilities that do blood serum so we are both trying to figure out where I can get it processed. I did give him Dr. L's # to see if maybe he would be so kind to point my doctor in the right direction but I figured I would do some research of my own to find out where to go to get the blood actually processed. I hope there is a blood processing lab in New York. I know that people actually have traveled quite some distance to get to a blood processing lab that does the serum.

K
      If life is a bowl of cherries, then why I am I stuck in the pits!

Comment

If I were trying to find that for myself, and couldn't find someone on the board who had already done it, I would google it (e.g. autologous serum eyedrops new york), then I would search those links for names of doctors in new york who have participated in formal studies on serum drops, then contact them and find out what lab they were using.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
        X