This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael2 View Post
    im 21 and ill add to what moni said that when i came on this board last year, it was one thing to try to get help with dry eyes and another thing to "see" that practically no one got better...ever..or that it was random. and to hear people's dreams were destroyed and completely tarnished was even more devastating. im talking about the timeline like this...oct 1 im in perfect health, an extremely success college graduate ready to start my career at a firm making money and on oct 8th my eyes feel atrocious for no reason and i can barely move, i go on a website and start seeing people talking about this being forever and i went into a total psychological tailspin.

so ill just say that although im not 100% im much much much better, able to function completely, and am working at the job i wanted to with only limited restrictions that i push through.

this is thanks to finding the right treatment!!! (IPL, IPL, IPL, IPL, IPL)

so for young people out there reading this dont listen to the pessimism. youre not gonna be working with as an iron-er
    I agree with what your saying, but for some like me, have never found ''the'' treatment- so we are stuck like this and these things seem like the only option

I just wana add that right now- every is great in my life, have a fiance, have loads of fun, see friends, family, fiance says he will support me (to my dissmay of course).. Its just the working side that i just cant seem to get around with dry eye. Maybe i will find i can, like these things?
    I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

Comment

didnt mean to belittle anyone. saz youre an inspiration

Comment

Working...
      X