X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepper's Rocket goggles. $21.99

Pepper's Rocket Windless MP114 Sport Sunglasses
    These may be pretty efective for me. The frames are large but perhaps a step up fom swim goggles.
    This is a good price.

http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Sh...8/product.html

-Ric
    "In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer"
    -Albert Camus

Hello ricmerry,

Good luck with those. Didn't you recently have a pair of glasses for sale that didn't fit?

I found I have to try on any glasses I am considering, especially if they are gasketed. I remember doing multiuple returns to an online vendor of gasketed glasses that didn't fit.

Then I discovered the Harley-Davidson stores typically stock a pretty wide selection of 7Eye and other gasketed glasses. Now I am able to try before I buy. Nothing is a bargain if it doesn't work for you.

I don't know where you live, but goggles like the ones you pictured are typically available at ski and snowboarding shops, REI, and motorcycle stores.

Good luck,

Lynne

Comment

Originally posted by gz9gjg View Post
      Hello ricmerry,
      Good luck with those. Didn't you recently have a pair of glasses for sale that didn't fit?
      Indeed I did.
      Check out one of the pictures on my blog here and you'll have a better idea of some of the goggles I've been through.

I just put in an order from 2 different online companies for a total of about 7 different pair. I only choose companies I can return to and yes, fit is everything.

Googles are my mainstay and have helped more than anything else. I am constantly searching for a pair of perfect fitting invisible ones.

-Ric
      "In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer"
      -Albert Camus

Comment

Working...
      X