This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we sleep and Computer glasses?

When we sleep: Why do our eyes when waking up become all red and crappy more so then normal?

Almost every-time when I wake up weather from having a power nap or an actual nights sleep, my eyes become really, really red. Shouldn’t they be fine and normal when waking up? After all we are resting up and relaxing our eyes.

Computer glasses: Because some of us use computers, for long periods of time, (some of which I’m trying to cut down by getting a life back). I was wondering are there any type of glasses you can buy to ease the strain from your eyes?

My eye sight is fine, have no worries with seeing things, but I think because I use my computer for research and searching things my eyes can become sore and irritated.

But once again my eye sight is fine.

I work in a wear house, but this one is much cleaner then the last one. I come home and sometimes end up using the computer for a while in the afternoon, especially during the week, when there is nothing to do. I’ll also look at my computer and to the T.V and back again – I know that’s bad and something I’m trying to break by getting my life back again, which will take time due to this crappy dry eye.

Peace.

When we sleep, our tear production drops significantly. Our darling of meibomian gland should produce enough oil for our eyes tightly shut.
    But that is not what happens.

With little oil eyes tend to not close right. As we do not produce tears, the eyes are unprotected during sleep.

Whenever I use my computer I'm with goggles. http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/M...ia-extreme-_JM

Previously my eye was VERY heavy and red. using glasses nothing happens. A yes, even with the glasses still drop the FreshTears Liquigel (expensive but effective).

Comment

Glasses

I'm not a huge fan of thos strap on google type of glasses.

But I like the design of those glasses with the foam thing attached, Is there a pair like those but with clear lenses? as they would be good for wearhouse type of work as well.

Comment

You might keep your eye drops on the stand beside your bed. I like to grab the drops as soon as I take off my Tranquileyes. I put drops in my eyes and lie there for a couple of minutes and then do it again. By then I'm pretty well hydrated. Lucy
        Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
        X