This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is bike riding an option?

Are any of you able to go biking regularly? My husband and kids all go biking together and want me to buy a bike to so I can go with them. I'm worried that the wind from riding will be torture on my eyes. Does anyone have any insight, experience, or suggestions? Thanks!

This was a big worry for me, too. Got a pair of Cape sunglasses with the foam insert from 7Eye and it hasn't been a problem. DEZ store sells Wiley with similar inserts online here. Same idea - moisture chamber glasses.

Comment

I agree with everyone above... Wiley's or something similar is a must! Also, on particularly windy days, I've found that I get additional protection if i wear a baseball cap pulled down low on my forehead... it helps to cut the wind even more.

Comment

Thanks everybody - I'm hopeful now! I'm going to see if there's a place near me to try the Wiley's (or similar) on since I'll need to get prescription lenses in them. I appreciate your help.

Comment

I wear my prescription sunglasses from 7eye. I have the kind with the foam moisture chamber. It does a pretty good job of keeping the wind out and I feel pretty comfortable. I still enjoy biking like I used to pre-dry eye. Sometimes I feel a little dry, but it's no worse than when I use a computer a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X