X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrective lens in Briza?

Hi,

I'm new and haven't introduced myself in the introduction forum yet. I'll get to that later today, but I have a question I'd like to ask now.

Is it possible to have the 7Eye Briza fitted with prescription lenses? I've tried them on and love them, but wear a prescription/bifocals, and need glasses with tint for computer use. If I can do this with the Briza, it would be SO great. My optician is trying to get in several styles of goggles in the next week or so for me to try, but this model is comfortable for me, and it's what I'm going to go with if I can have RX lenses put in. It's kind of a shame to have replace the stock lenses since they're so wonderfully dark, but without RX lenses, I'm useless.

Thanks!
    Denise

I found out that you can have corrective lenses in the Briva. It doesn't look like they're available with bifocals, but when I'm outside or driving, all I need is correction for distance. My optometrist is ordering goggles in a few different styles, so I'll be waiting for about a week before I make up my mind.

Denise

Comment

Working...
    X