This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool shades

I just bought a pair of women's biker goggles from www.maximumeyewear.com. They have a GREAT selection of foam-lined 'sunglasses for biker gals'

They are not as close-fitting as Wiley's but I was looking for something reasonably stylish I could wear inside and to go dancing. I've been wearing my WileyX goggles and although they give great protection from aircon and flashing lights, they also often steam up to the point that I can barely see my dance partner

I bought the 'Black Widows: Dominatix(!) Padded Rider' style complete with metal studs on the top of the frame and felt I looked very cool (if perhaps a bit pretentious!) They are a close (not a tight) fit, but made my eyes feel protected and shaded all evening and best of all I could actually see every guy I danced with! No steaming up! I had a great night out dancing and hardly thought about my eyes at all, except to admire my reflection in the washroom mirror!

All this for $22! I'm ordering another pair today with cute rose and rhinestone design on the sides.

BYW I don't have any affliliation with this company - am just so excited to have found fun, cheap and practical foam-lined glasses which fit my small face.

hi salsera

Just seen your post, so have been on the site and am very excited by the range of glasses and not too expensive. I have been searching for ages for a pair of transitional glasses to play golf in when it is windy and dull, windy and sunny, etc. I have been to loads of opticians but they only seem to do them with a prescription lens. Anyway have just ordered a pair, and wondered how long it took to get to you. thanks and best wishes,

Liz

Comment

Hi Liz

They were pretty slow in shipping to the UK - about three to four weeks.

Salsera

Comment

Working...
      X