This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moisture chamber glasses from 7eye???

has anyone ordered the Air shield from 7 eye -for sjogrens? these glasses look pretty nice.. i live in my shades and am seriously considering getting a pair of these with my RX! Let me know if anyone on here has ordered from them... It would be nice for my not so good days and also to brave the elements and nice weather with the family... it gets old even in my big shades with the wind and pollution hurting my eyes...

i would love to hear any feedback.. thanks!!!
    Jenny

avoid photocromic lenses!

Don't get the lenses that change light to dark in the sun! I got those and I don't like them.

1) they need UV to "activate" them so they don't get dark in the car.
    2) they don't get very dark even in full sun.

If you're sensitive to light go for the regular dark sunglasses tint.

I have the "Cape" model. They're nice b/c the earpieces are adjustable so I can make them fit my little face. They also really do keep the moisture in. I know this with certainty b/c my left lens always fogs up! Unfortunately, they're ugly as sin! Oh well!

Comment

Where did you get yours from? did you order them? you can pm/email me if easier..thanks!
      Jenny

Comment

Haha...I already had PM'd you! Great minds think alike!

Comment

I own THREE pairs of the Cape - it's awesome. Got nine hours outside at the U.S. Open with them this year. You can go to a Harley dealer to try them on.

Comment

hey my little town i live in has a harley davidson store.. i called and they sell 7eye among others.. i will def be checking them out.. i will keep everyone posted... i didn't realize they could make them in my big rx.. -5!
            Jenny

Comment

has anyone had these glasses made in a -5.5 or higher RX? it says online they can go up to a -7RX and i think my one eye is -5.5.. When I spoke with the local harley store in town they said their lab only goes up to -5.00....
              Jenny

Comment

Working...
              X