This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humidifying goggles??

Has anyone ever heard of humidifying goggles or the equivalent? I once had the evaporation rate of my eyes tested in a clinic in London in which I worked on a computer for a while and they tested me with both humidifying and normal goggles. Well, the test was a bit pointless to be honest but I did notice a positive difference with the humidifying goggles (which were a pair of regular goggle hooked up to a humidifying machine). Ok, these wouldn't be very practical for the office but would probably help at home whilst working on a computer.

In the meantime, I find that having a hot cup of tea (I drink green) on hand is a good way to moisten the eyes. As you sip the tea just breathe down into the cup and a hot flush of moisture comes back up into your eyes. I used to drink about 6 cups of tea a day at work just because of this!

Originally posted by david2404 View Post
    ... but I did notice a positive difference with the humidifying goggles (which were a pair of regular goggle hooked up to a humidifying machine). Ok, these wouldn't be very practical for the office but would probably help at home whilst working on a computer.
    ooooooo...I'd LOVE to have one of those hooked up next to my computer... maybe I could start playing World of Warcraft or some other MMORPG again! heehee I'd look like a freak, but who cares!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X