This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, vision has suddenly gone blurry

Don't know if it's spring stuff blooming, cpap stuff, eye infection or what but the last week my vision has gone blurry. I'm washing my eyes with foamy wash, using hot wash clothes in the morning, washing the night time ointment out of my eyes in the mornings with saline solution, using genteal and muro 128 ointment in my eyes before bed time and using a Quartz eye mask at night. I also put Restatis in my eyes twice a day.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Jeff

gone to ophthalmologist yet?

Jeff, When my vision gets severely blurry w/severe glare, it's when I have a new severe erosion. I also have blurry vision when I have increased pressure on the cornea from issues with EBMD, how severe the blurriness gets depends on how high the pressure is.

But my severe dry eye also causes blurry vision, which I also have extra problems with because I also use a cpap. When you use your Muro 128, and later the Genteal drops, and wait awhile for the excess to go away, does your vision get any clearer?

If this is a new thing, I would definitely make a trip to the opthalmologist.

Maria

Comment

It may have been a weather related deal. The humidity has been really low here the last week and as it has gone up the last couple of days my vision has gotten a little better. I haven't had eye pain with it so that doesn't have me thinking erosion, in my case those are always painful.

Thanks for the input.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X