Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daytime prescription goggles (do you have them?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytime prescription goggles (do you have them?)

I've been thinking about getting some for driving, computer use, etc but I'm not sure how to know which ones are right for me. I currently wear prescription glasses so need something that I can get with a prescription or wear with my glasses. I have a small head, if that matters.

It appears that many of the goggles look like sunglasses. Do they fully encase your eyes, to prevent airflow, or do they allow air flow? Are there goggles that provide moisture? I was under the impression there are glasses like that but haven't seen any, that I'm aware of.

Thank you!

I have wiley-x air rage sunglasses. I tried different glasses on at a glasses shop and a harley davidson shop. They are prescription strength and fit my small narrow face. I got them shaded really dark because there is foam all around the side and I look like somewhat buglike with clearer lenses. I think they allow some air flow. They do not form a complete seal becuase I have a small face but I did wear them on a whale watching trip and I thought they protected me well.

Comment

Terrific, thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X