This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moisture chambers on the cheap

Hi, all. I just bought a pair of goggles at Gander Mtn today. I was excited to find some that give the same effect as my WileyX Climate Control Brick, but these only cost me $20+tax! Check out their other models in case you don't like the camo.

I often use the elastic strap on my Wileys because it eliminates that annoying small space on the edges of the frames where air can get in. These goggles don't look as cool as the WileyX, but the strap is already attached. I think the real attraction is the value here.

Note: Make sure you get a pair that have foam completely around the frame, as some models left a gap on the outside edges of the frame.

http://www.i-gogs.com/Goggles/Camouflage-Goggle-2/
    2 Cor. 12:8-10

I spent over a $100 on my WileyX's. Dust actually gets in the top of my Wiley's because there isn't anything covering the small holes in the top. I've been using ski goggles to work in my garden but it's so hot! Thank you so much for this link. I need the strap to keep them tight to my face and my Wiley strap broke and they don't offer a replacement. This is a great alternative.

Comment

Working...
    X