Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really cheap and good looking glasses from Germany - a little like Eagle maybe

I was looking for a good eye protection that I can wear out on the road without looking like an idiot (something apart from sunglasses, for driving, for riding my horse, possibly for the office when air conditioning is turned on). I already ordered the moisture chamber glasses from the Dry Eye Shop and use them as sunglasses, they are great and look and work a lot better than the very expensive stuff from 7eye for example - recently I ordered two pairs of the dust busters and am wearing one of them now when the sky is cloudy or at night when driving, that's working great, too. Could maybe even get myself to wear them at the office, they look rather good actually...

What I wanted to show you is a pair of pretty cheap glasses from Germany. These are actually security/protection glasses, but they look pretty good compared to goggles and you could wear them without looking totally stupid. The lenses are plastic (but really clear) and replaceable and the cups are very soft silicon, I could imagine they are pretty much like the Eagle Vision cups (was that the name??), they fit perfectly around the eyes and close around very tightly. The glasses come complete with adjustable ear pieces (sorry, don't know the actual word ;-)) and a strap to fix them even better. I was thinking about cutting the silicon cup (they are also replaceable) a little shorter to bring the lenses a bit closer to my face, but haven't gotten to that yet.

Wanna have a look and let me know what you think? If you would be interested in having a look at them to check and try them out, I could arrange for a deal if you want (if they don't deliver to the US or speak English, I could play intermediate :-)).

http://www.uh-shop.de/artikel_detail..._kopfband.html

Greetings from Germany

Claudia
    Last edited by littlesheep; 21-Jun-2011, 09:54. Reason: Forgot the link ;-)

Yea...those look fairly decent!...I definitely like the look of the plastic, maybe Rebecca can get them for people in the US

Comment

Thank you so much for posting this link. These glasses look really great and are cheap! I sent an email to the company because I want to know if these goggles are available with presciption... I let you know what they say
      Please don't hesitate to correct my English - I'm still learning

Comment

Working...
      X