This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moisture chamber glasses for indoor use

I've become utterly disoriented trying to figure out what kind of non-prescription moisture-chamber glasses are appropriate for indoor use. It seems like most of them are tinted.

I wear prescription contact lenses and am looking for glasses to use primarily while working at the computer. Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Check out this table. Look towards the right where the lens option columns are and look for items with a solid eyedrop in the "Clear" column or, if you want, "Light-adjusting". Obviously there's more out there than what I have in the dry eye shop but it will give you an idea of the sorts of things available.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

WileyX has climate control glasses, eye moisture chamber goggles, that are clear lens. I have a pair that I use all the time inside, and a dark pair for outdoors. You can even get prescription lens put in. They make a HUGE difference for me.

Comment

Thank you both. I've ordered the Wiley X Brick clear from the dry eye store. Hopefully they do the trick.

Comment

Working...
        X