X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moisture Chamber Glasses

Hi,

I have a quick question I am hoping somebody will be able to help me with prior to my visit to get moisture chamber glasses made by Scott Kornfeld this Friday.

Is there a specific type/style of frame (suitable for a man!) that people would recommend that would aid the glasses in looking the 'least' moisture chambery!

Thanks
    David

Hi David,

The moisture chamber glasses can be made for just about any prescription frame. If you are wearing bifocals or progressive lenses, than your frames are probably slightly on the larger side. These would work fine as a pair of moisture chamber glasses. I had mine made in a frame that was a bit too small and the plastic is a little low down my brow. I was in a hurry and only had two days to get them done. They still work and I am pleased with them.

Send me a PM if you want.

Best of Luck.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I'm just going to get plano lenses or ones with a slight tint, so no issue there.

I'm like you and am going to get them done in two days. I have spoken to Scott and he thinks this is doable.

I really just want to get frames that will a) give the best fit for the plastic to my face and b) look the best on me

So would you recommend slightly bigger frames the the usual really small frames you see about today?

Comment

Hi Dave,

I just think that going with a very narrow or shallow frame you might get the plastic cutting in. You want the frame to be wide enough to go out to the side of your head and deep enough to go from just under your brow to somewhere below you eye. If you already have some frames you like, I would bring them along. Scott will definitely be able to guide you in terms of picking an appropriate frame. I really have the sense that he knows what he is doing.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X