This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro-Environment Glasses (MEGs)

I need some dry-eye protective eyewear, but I have a very strong prescription and a very small face, so my options are quite limited. The Micro-Enviroment glasses (MEGs) look like a great option for me, but I cannot get an email response from the company (SeeFit.net). Strangely, their website seems to be functioning, but I don't want to order from them if I can't get a response to email and their phone # is non-working. Has anyone gotten these glasses and dealt with this company recently?

I tried last year for over a month and didn't get a response either. Gave up. It doesn't seem they are even in business with a lack of response like that.

Comment

Has anybody been in contact with them in the last month or two?
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

This is so disappointing. I think it was either in 2009 or 2010 that I ordered a pair of MEG's from them, and it took multiple attempts at contact before I heard from them... but at least eventually they responded, and I got the product.

It's great to have MEG's as an option, and I hope they aren't going to go out of business or something...

Comment

I tried to order the glasses too. They did finally get back to me about a month later but by then I had heard from a few people that the glasses were kind of flimsy. I ended up getting OnGuard Safety glasses which actually fit small faces very well. I'm not sure where my doctor ordered them from but you could google Uvex sw06 (the brown ones look sort of like normal glasses).
          I wear them most of the time at work as I work at the computer all day and they help quite a bit.

Comment

I ordered a pair back in November or December. I ended up returning them because they were flimsy and cheap. They also didn't help at all. I was given a full refund.

Comment

Working...
            X