Dustbuster 2 glasses review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dustbuster 2 glasses review

I thought these would be great. Boy was I wrong. Not only do they not seal on the sides, but they touch my eye lashes. Everytime I blink it's extremely annoying. Way too close to the eyes. I have had the onion goggles for awhile but they get dirty and dusty on the foam padding. I don't know what Ill try next... Any advice?

Hi Lanse - this was one of my biggest problems in finding good fitting "moisture-chambers" - ones that sealed well, didn't fog up because of their close seal, and didn't touch my very long eyelashes. After trying a myriad of cheaper swimming and motorcycle goggles, and countless Wiley X and 7eye glasses, I finally found a pair that worked well for me: 7eye Churada. The foam gasket on these is thicker than most (but very comfortable) and as a result, the actual lenses in them sit far enough away from your eyelashes, so that they do not come into contact with them. The design of the foam gasket is also much superior than most, as the ventilation cut-outs for them is such that there is very little problem with fogging - unlike many other frames made by the same company). In short, if you have the money, I think they are definitely worth a try for you.

Comment

Working...
    X