Cheap Prescription Sealed Glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Prescription Sealed Glasses

Hi wearing foam lined glasses helps my eyes so much, so I've been buying the cheap foam lined sunglasses on Amazon. I have always wanted to get a good pair of prescription sealed eye wear and I thought Wiley X was the only option out there. I bought a pair of Wiley X's and they are extremely well made but they are expensive and I got a headache from wearing them for some reason. I don't if it was from the glass material FramesDirect.com uses or the high curvature of the lens.

I did some searching online for alternatives and I found some online safety eyeglass companies that offer prescription safety glasses and most importantly have foam seals. I got mine from SafetyGearPro.com and they were only 90 bucks. They have a couple different kinds but if I had any complaints mine are a tad small. I'm sure if you called or emailed them they would give you the frame sizes. They make tinted ones too so you can use them for sunglasses. The quality is really good and I don't notice the eyestrain that I got from the Wiley X. Here's the link to the company I got mine from, but there are a couple different websites I found so just google prescription foam safety glasses. I've gotten so much help with my dry eyes from this forum over the past couple of years so I hope this info might help someone out there.
    https://safetygearpro.com/

which frame did buy?

Comment

Fit for dry eye is really critical and what i have done in the past (not with this company) was order various frames, paid with visa and returned the ones that I didn't want. It would be worth talking with them to see if you could do this to take the guesswork out of fit and appearance.

Comment

I got the Chicago lenses but the frames are quite small for my very large head, but they still have helped immensely. I'm going to contact their customer service to see what frames are bigger because I'd like to get another pair. Will keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
        X