Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day-Time Moisture Chambers: Please advise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day-Time Moisture Chambers: Please advise!

Hello all, I've used Tranquileyes Moisture Release googles at night. Since my problem has progressively worsened, I need moisture release googles to wear during the day as well. I wear glasses so I need a pair of googles that I can wear over my glasses. Thanks for any suggestions. ~Gerri

Originally posted by Gerri55455 View Post
    Hello all, I've used Tranquileyes Moisture Release googles at night. Since my problem has progressively worsened, I need moisture release googles to wear during the day as well. I wear glasses so I need a pair of googles that I can wear over my glasses. Thanks for any suggestions. ~Gerri
    Depending on how high your prescription is you may be able to get a pair with corrective lenses. Rebecca has a good selection in her storefront:

http://www.dryeyeshop.com/storefront.aspx

With dark lenses almost all of them look pretty normal. Rebecca always recommends finding a place to try them on to get a good fit. For the Wileys a motorcycle shop or a military outlet usually carries them. I found local opticians who had several brands to try by searching for 'moisture chamber glasses' and adding my hometown.

Comment

Thank you so much, Nightbird. I very much appreciate your taking the time to respond to my query! ~Gerri

Comment

Working...
      X