7Eye/Panoptx Viento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7Eye/Panoptx Viento

Just an fyi for those having trouble finding small eyewear, I finally got the new redesigned Viento uploaded to the shop:

http://www.dryeyeshop.com/new-7eye-v...gned-p550.aspx

(It's not available on 7eye.com yet.)

Some of the old-timers here will remember this one. "Back in the day", it was the standard go-to moisture chamber frame for small faces. A lot of our original DEZ community was wearing these when the site started back in 2005. I can't remember but I think it probably pre-dated the Wiley AirRage. It used to have fixed eyecup though, which was kind of a pain as when it wore out you'd have to send it in for re-foaming. The new one has a removable eyecup. Matte black only, but I'm glad they have brought this back.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Thanks Rebecca,

Not sure if you got my message on another thread. I had 7 eye send me 3 samples. I tried the Leveche and the Ziena Oasis. They were all too big for my face. The Ziena was with a nice soft silicone cup, however, because it was too big for my face, the top silicone flapped inward and it felt so weird. Do you think that these may be my magic ticket? do you have any other glasses that seem to fit smaller faces? Thank you for your help. Sue

Comment

Gosh I could have sworn I answered that, so sorry. Must have gotten distracted in the middle. Leveche and Ziena and both on the biggish side... they both fit me great (Leveche especially is kind of my favorite right now) but then I have a big round face.

The ones that I'd think of for smaller faces are...
      - 7Eye Viento
      - WileyX AirRage
      - 7Eye Churada (sometimes)
      - 7Eye Cyclone (maybe... depends)
      - Tranquileyes Moisture Release Eyewear (small size) - however I believe they are out and won't have more till October. The nice thing about this one is the bendable nose bridge so you can kind of customize the fit. I don't have them on my site right now but they're at eyeeco.com.
      - The new smaller Ziena coming out - however, don't know timing and it has slid a lot so it's a hard call for people who are seeing the approach of winter and really need to get something....
      - Dr. Yee's microenvironment glasses... The website where they used to sell these was taken down quite some time ago but the glasses are still mentioned on Dr. Yee's site. Does anybody know if it's still possible to get them?
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Thanks Rebecca, I will look into all of these. You did actually answer in another thread, but we have been hit and missing.
        Great feedback for me though, I will test them all out. Thank you again!

Comment

Thank you Rebecca! I found a pair of 7Eye Churada online last month, and bought them. They are a good size for my small face and I think the foam inserts are removeable...if I can find the directions! Good to know you have this brand available. Loved my small face Harlley Davidsons, , but they didn't last long, and don't make them anymore, so gracias.

Comment

Working...
          X