Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wileyx ?

aint this wiley x funny lol

my eye from the without wiley x pics seems to be white..but dat ONLY bcoz of digital camera.......digital camera pics dont capture bloodshot eye...thank god
    Attached Files
    If I have to choose between being happy and sad, I''ll choose being happy....... and you?... so.... stop choosing being unhappy (yeah its hard but....)....stop depressing........ live!!!

Good looking

Hey Mikastef,
    Good looking glasses.

Billye

Comment

I think if they are ever casting for "Batman and Robin" in Mauritius, then you have a great chance of landing the Robin role if you show up with those cool goggles.

Comment

Cool glasses!

Comment

Originally posted by Ya' Gotta Believe
          I think if they are ever casting for "Batman and Robin" in Mauritius, then you have a great chance of landing the Robin role if you show up with those cool goggles.

hahahaha .....

hey many people say i ressemble batman or robin!!!!!!!!!!!!hhaahah dats means a compliment or an offense ??? i guess dat im must be proud to ressemble a super hero wit this lol!!!..but i hope its attract a lots of girls to me !!!!!!!

but hmmm dat wileyx is veryyyyy helpful to me nevertheless the strange apperance!!!!

can i see a pic of urs YA GOTTA wit the wileyx .....just to kno if its normal for a glass lik this to to look like this ?
          and dotanne too, if she can...... plz ..
          thank
          If I have to choose between being happy and sad, I''ll choose being happy....... and you?... so.... stop choosing being unhappy (yeah its hard but....)....stop depressing........ live!!!

Comment

Mikastef - I would consider taking some pictures with my Panoptyx/Wiley-X's, but I don't know how to upload attached images. I see that there is an "insert image" link, but it doesn't connect to the PC drives as far as I can tell.

Also, I think you still have another 10 years to go before you're ready for the Batman role. However, do not fret because I think Robin usually gets the girls while Batman is preoccupied with fighting crime .

Comment

Posting pictures

YGB,

If you want to upload a picture, here's how:

When you post, scroll down below the text editing box to the section called "Additional Options". The second box in it says "Attach Files". Click on "Manage Attachments" and it will let you upload items from your hard drive.
              Rebecca Petris
              The Dry Eye Foundation
              dryeyefoundation.org
              800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
              X