Disposable moisture chambers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disposable moisture chambers?

I only suffer from dry eye in one eye and was wondering if anyone knows where I can find disposable moisture chambers? I only wear these at night and I can wear them for about a month before they get dirty and what not but I cannot find any more of these. If you can help me out please let me know. Thanks.

Ben

Originally posted by bennytwo5
    I only suffer from dry eye in one eye and was wondering if anyone knows where I can find disposable moisture chambers? I only wear these at night and I can wear them for about a month before they get dirty and what not but I cannot find any more of these. If you can help me out please let me know. Thanks.

Ben
    Hi Ben,

Here is some information on the Medtronic bubble eye bandages: here

I wanted to stock these in our shop to make them better known but can't get the company to sell to me (a lot of these places will sell only to medical professionals or distributors or the public ).
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

You can buy a "bandaid-like" eye patch with adhesive on the edges like the ones kids wear. At this price, you could afford to use a clean one every night. It may not be perfectly air-right, but could work very well and not expensive to try. I'd look in the "eye" section at the pharmacy or the bandaid section. I always keep a box of these on the shelf.
      Lucy
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
      X