Donated panoptx glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donated panoptx glasses

I'm resurrecting this topic, posted by Rebecca some weeks ago, about some Viento glasses donated by a generous member.

I was the lucky recipient of one of these pairs of specs, but sadly they are too small for me...she said they were for small faces, and they really are!

If anyone would like them, I am offering to pass them on, just pm me with your details and I will gladly forward them.

donated glasses

Hi Eva:

I would love to try them out. I've tried practically everything out there minus panoptdx. I live in the US though, i believe your from overseas? I would ofcourse pay for the shipping. Please let me know when able.

Best regards,
    Kim
    If life is a bowl of cherries, then why I am I stuck in the pits!

Comment

Kim,
      I've sent you a pm
      Eva

Comment

Panoptx glasses

I have been searching in vain for a small pair! Can you give any details on these glasses, so I can order a pair?

Comment

Burchamsrk: You can go to a local Harley Davidson dealer (who handle Panoptx) and try on frames to see what fits you. Probably other cycle shops, too. They are a pretty big investment and it's nice to know they fit when you finally order (or purchase) them.

"Small" is hard to describe when talking about glasses frames and what fits. I have two pair and know it's important to get a decent fit.

Lucy
          Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Working...
          X