Panoptx frame sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoptx frame sizes

I need to urgently to order 2 pairs of Panoptx glasses but find that none of the glasses in the shop mention the size of the frame (except for one pair). How can I establish which would fit me best, have small face. Cant try on as I live in South Africa, but I am sure small would fit. Would appreciate any help.

Originally posted by maggie123 View Post
    I need to urgently to order 2 pairs of Panoptx glasses but find that none of the glasses in the shop mention the size of the frame (except for one pair). How can I establish which would fit me best, have small face. Cant try on as I live in South Africa, but I am sure small would fit. Would appreciate any help.
    Hi Maggie,

Sorry, I just saw this. I think I've tried to answer similar questions in some other threads not long ago. It is unfortunately not really possible to make sure of the fit without trying them on. And, even more unfortunately, the smallest 2 Panoptx frames (Viento and Solano) have been discontinued.

I think that the next smallest is probably the Cyclone.

The Viento is the smallest. We don't have any more of these but if you do some internet searching you will probably find some from other vendors who still have some stock.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Panoptx

Have been away so just picked up your answerThanks. I will be in NY in June so, rather than take a chance, will look around manhattan to see if there are any retail outlets in the vicinity. Do you think there is a possibility that the new range will be out then?

Comment

Originally posted by maggie123 View Post
        Have been away so just picked up your answerThanks. I will be in NY in June so, rather than take a chance, will look around manhattan to see if there are any retail outlets in the vicinity. Do you think there is a possibility that the new range will be out then?
        There is one new framestyle that is supposed to come out this month - the one that is supposed to be similar to the Solano.

A suggestion for Panoptx shopping in New York: Go to Panoptx dealer locator and print out a dealer list, then when you get to New York start calling around to see who's got what actually in stock. I have several customers in Manhattan who tell me that they can't find anybody locally that stocks the right models for dry eye. I'm sure there must be some dealers somewhere, but definitely call first to find out what they have.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
        X