eyewear/Panoptx/Wiley X-->for small/narrow face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eyewear/Panoptx/Wiley X-->for small/narrow face

I am currently searching for the right product for my eyes. I have a small and narrow face which make it very difficult to find even a regular sunglasses to fit my face, furthermore I don't have a dealer in my area and I need a prescription goggle.

Originally posted by:Rebecca Petris-Viento or Solano are usually the best on small fac
    It seems that Panoptx discontinued to manufacture both the Solano and Viento models, and it seems that there are no subtitute model to this time. I was hoping one of you DES brothers/sisters could assist me with the following:
    (a)Is there any other model that could potentially fit my face (Panoptx /Wiley X) ?
    (b) does anyone know whether a suitable model would be released later on this is year (if so when) ?
    (c) what other effective solutions are out there (very dry eyes)

thank you all in advance,

H

I second this question!! Anyone w/ a small face have recommendations?

Comment

Geez, I don't know any more. I'm a Panoptx Viento wearer. The absence of a small frame could be a problem for me in the future.
      Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

The Solano works well for some people with small faces. It was discontinued but Panoptx/7Eye agreed to make up some more for us. I've almost sold out of the initial order I placed for these but will be ordering some more this week.

Another option - much cheaper, but a little funky looking - is Clic goggles. You can actually specify "small", and if I remember right they're also adjustable.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Wiley-X brick style work well for me. I didn't have any luck finding Panoptx that fit my face.

Comment

Working...
          X