Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap swim/sport googles that work well?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap swim/sport googles that work well?

Basically, I want to take the brave step into swim goggles or sport goggles that produce similar seals- so, I need to bug you all with another thread.

Basically, I'd love CHEAP (ideally, 40 or less, 50-60 tops?) recommendations for swim or sport goggles that you think are more ideal in terms of including a strap to hold them back (not arms) and creating a good, comfortable seal. Tinted being an option would totally rock, but I'll survive if they're not.

I think you can buy quality swim goggles in any sporting goods store. You should be able to get top of the line for $50. You probably won't have to spend that much. I'd buy a cheap pair to see how they work and see if you like them. Let us know.
    Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

You should check out the motorcycle accessory shops near you. I have seen some great options for $30 and less around here.

Good luck!

Tera

Comment

sport glasses with seal at Bass Pro Shop

I was at Bass Pro Shop last week and saw some sunglasses there for 29.99 that were for fishing--but they were sunglasses with a seal. They also came with plain (clear) lenses.
        Walkin' by faith, not by sight

Comment

Working...
        X