panoptyx refund - UNREAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panoptyx refund - UNREAL

I ordered a pair of panoptyx glasses - recieved them and decided to return them - It took 7 weeks to get my money back

UNREAL - DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE

Mind if I ask where you ordered them from? (Hope it wasn't us )

Did they have a return policy posted on their site?

Not trying to justify anything - 7 weeks is excessive - but for smallish, possibly understaffed retailers in their busy season, returns processing has a way of falling to the very bottom of the priority list. As a matter of fact, in our shop I wrote into the posted policy "Allow up to four weeks processing" - usually nowhere near that of course but-but-but sometimes things slide.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

No - I ordered it from their web-site - I got the wrong glasses - so I called them and they said send them back and get a refund in 1-2 weeks - So I paid extra to ship it back next day -

yesterday - 8 weeks later I got an email saying my refund was applied - Good god

Comment

Originally posted by tim-carroll@comcast.net View Post
        No - I ordered it from their web-site - I got the wrong glasses - so I called them and they said send them back and get a refund in 1-2 weeks - So I paid extra to ship it back next day -

yesterday - 8 weeks later I got an email saying my refund was applied - Good god
        Yikes. I would ask them to refund the shipping cost considering the circumstances - if they said 1-2 weeks, that's what it should have been. I'll be talking to them next week and will put a flea in their ear about processing time.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
        X