moisture chambers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moisture chambers

I am having a real hard time finding moisture chambers that fit my small face. SO far I have ordered onion goggles (too big), Wileys (too big) and now i am venturing on to Panoptx. Dr. L used to sell them in his office but he no longer does. I regret not picking up a pair sooner. ANyone have recommendations on a small pair, child like. ALso one that looks somewhat stylish. Thanks!
    If life is a bowl of cherries, then why I am I stuck in the pits!

What about kids swimming goggles?
    Occupation - Optimistologist

Comment

Swimming goggles

Thanks for the suggestion. I don;t think I am ready though to go to swimming goggles though.

Comment

Viento is the only small Panoptx. They come only in matte black frame.

Clic goggles are the smallest moisture chamber I know of, but you probably won't be crazy about how they look either.

The best info source on foam-lined sunglasses for difficult fits is Susan Hebard at Boston Foundation for Sight. She knows every obscure brand in existence.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Goggles

Thanks all. I will ask Dr. Latanky where he stocked from. There was a frame I tried on once that worked well but was too silly not to buy. Worst comes to worse I will just get some custom moisture chambers done by Westbury Optical.

Comment

Working...
          X