Seefit MEG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seefit MEG's

Does anyone know if you can get these with clear shields? I'm a bit put off by the colored ones. I don't want to attract attention to myself as I'm very tired of questions.

Are there any other commercially available glasses like this that do have clear shields? I'm in a pickle now, as I now require prism and the Panoptx or Wiley's cannot be made with prism my eye doctor tells me due to the wrap around contour of the glass. ARGH.

moisture chambers

Hi 20/20_Hindsight,

I agree with you, I am didn't like the way the MEGs looked, plus they are very expensive. You might want to check out having Eaglevision moisture chambers added to your glasses. I just had this done. If you look at the picture on the Eaglevision website, they look bad, but they cut a lot of the plastic off. That picture is not a good representation of how they look. They are not my perfect solution, but they have made it easier for me to be public areas with mildly blowing air. (Strong breezes are still not blocked completely) I have a very high prescription and this was my only choice for eye protection to wear in public other than fitover sunglasses. They have helped and they are not as noticeable as I thought they would be. If you have a University or teaching hospital near you, check with their eye clinic to see if they know of an optician that can make them for you.

Best wishes,
    dryeyes2

Comment

I actually just got MEGs. They shipped them to me yesterday, and I am going to my optician today to talk about the lenses. I wasn't happy about biting the bullet and getting these things, but I was pleasantly surprised when I received them. My coworkers (we are a young-hipster crowd by the way) say they look good, like the future of glasses. The Panoptix are more obvious. They don't seem to offer quite the protection as the Panoptix though. MEGs don't have a perfect seal top and bottom to your face. They do have a clear-like shield, the grey, but they actually look more like chemistry class goggles. I like the brown and black ones. Yes they are expensive, but if they work the way I hope they do, it will be worth it.

Comment

Working...
      X