Moisture camber transition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moisture camber transition

Okay, I have severe dry eye, but the problem is that I have 20 20 vision. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it's normal to get transition wiley x's when I can see just fine (just for keeping air out).

Absolutely! How lucky!

Not needing Rx lenses opens the whole world to you, ttdub. . .Any wrap or moisture chamber that provides good coverage can make a huge difference in your comfort level. . .If transition lenses seem like more than you need, there are many, many products to get that come with simpler plano lenses. . .Have you surveyed the Department here on protective eyewear?
    <Doggedly Determined>

Comment

Originally posted by Rojzen View Post
      Not needing Rx lenses opens the whole world to you, ttdub. . .Any wrap or moisture chamber that provides good coverage can make a huge difference in your comfort level. . .If transition lenses seem like more than you need, there are many, many products to get that come with simpler plano lenses. . .Have you surveyed the Department here on protective eyewear?
      Yes I have seen it. That's how I found out about wiley x, and I got in touch with a eye store here who carry them, and they should have them in by Friday to try on. I'm so looking forward to it. Thank you for the encouragement!

Comment

Working...
      X