one thing I have found that helps dry eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one thing I have found that helps dry eyes

I have severely dry eyes due to Sjogren's disease and no goggles helped (I tried Panoptyx, Hilco swim goggles, motorcycle goggles0 and finally I purchased an inexpensive set of onion gogges on Rebecca's site and these have made a big difference. I think it's because they let in no air whatsoever and have the rubber cushioning all the way around. Of course, the pink pair I bought look kind of goofy when people come over so I think my next pair will be in the tortoise shell colour.
    Just thought I would pass on a tip that helped me survive with less pain.
    Have a great day.
    Erika

I am waiting on Onion Goggle dark sunglasses

I bought the black onion goggles and I love them. I would like different colors eventually. But for now the black ones are fine and I can get through class without the air conditioning system killing my eyes and drying them out something terrible, then having to go home and straight to bed because my eyes hurt terribly. A few odd stares, but I can deal with that; as I am not there to impress anyone anyway
    I would recommend them for anyone to keep air out of their eyes.
    Now if they only came in really dark sunglasses so I can wear them outside that would be great!

Comment

I don't think they can sell them with dark lenses because of existing patents on that technology. But what I've been wondering lately is... is there any kind of film that could be put on them to darken them, that wouldn't look horrible?
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
      X